We’re located in the jewel of San Diego, right in the village of La Jolla next to the iconic Athenaeum building.
Getting to Puesto
There are lots of ways to get here! There’s ample street parking nearby and a couple of bus stops within easy walking distance.
First off you need to get here. We’re right in the middle of downtown La Jolla. If you’re unsure of how to find us, we recommend using Google Maps to plot a route.
Once you’re here there are lots of parking options around Puesto. There’s a public parking lot across the street on Herschel Avenue below Brooks Brother. Additionally, there’s a bunch of pull-in street parking on the following nearby streets: Girard Avenue, Herschel Avenue, Wall Street, Silverado Street, Fay Avenue and Kline Street.
Note: Please be courteous to our neighbors and do not park in private parking lots. We’d hate to see you get towed.
The #30 bus has several stops within easy walking distance of Puesto. The closest is:
- Silverado St. & Herschel Ave. – #30 Bus, Downtown, UTC/VA Med Ctr (.1 miles from Puesto)
But you could also get off at the following nearby stops:
- Girard Ave. & Kline St. – #30 Bus, Downtown (.3 miles from Puesto)
- Girard Ave. & Torrey Pines Rd. – #30 Bus, UTC/VA Med Ctr (.4 miles from Puesto)
- Torrey Pines Rd. & Exchange Pl. – #30 Bus, UTC/VA Med Ctr (.5 miles from Puesto)
There’s lots to do in La Jolla, and we’re right in the heart of it all! We recommend checking out the following places after or while enjoying a tasty Puesto taco:
- Ellen Browning Scripps Park also known as the world famous La Jolla Cove is only about a five minute walk from Puesto. It has beach access and a bunch of charming park benches with great views where you can stop to eat your tacos.
- The La Jolla Athenaeum is right next door! Make sure to enjoy their art, music & special events.
- Finally, follow up your Chor Boogie viewing with a street walk to the beautiful La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art